My Adventures In A State Of Semi-Adulthood

I think the title says it all....

Saturday, August 18, 2007

News or not so News

Well, seeing as how it's been a good 5 months since I've written, I thought I'd catch up briefly on the goings-on and hopefully begin to be more regular...not that there's a huge following for my blog, but I at least have to say I tried to stay connected to the world. But, I must say, for a long period of time (up until 5 minutes ago) I had forgotten the password and was unable to even sign in. Hopefully my memory will improve.

Major highlights of my life include (but are not limited to):

10 Mar. 07--I got married

18 May 07--I tested positive for hcg; aka I'm pregnant

30 May 07--We begin our move back to UT

17 June 07--We announce to the world we're having a baby

12 July 07--I hear the rapid heartbeat of a tiny body

30 July 07--My sisters and mom and I go to Mexico for a week

9 August 07--Jesse hears the rapid heartbeat of a tiny person

12 August 07--Jesse and I are called/sustained/set apart as teachers in the Primary!


And that brings me to current, I suppose. We'll find out the sex of the baby on Sept. 6th and I'm sure I'll be making that announcement on here. For anyone who may read this, stay posted....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Graham said...

hooray for babies!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home