My Adventures In A State Of Semi-Adulthood

I think the title says it all....

Thursday, December 14, 2006




I've got a job! Finally, after waiting for so stinkin' long I've finally got a job.....kind of. I mean, I'm getting a pay check, and that's happy. I'll begin on the 2nd of January working with the teacher who's ESL class I'll be taking over for 6 weeks while she's on maternity leave. Hopefully by then the district and the school will have made a position for me teaching Health. I'll be at Stovall Middle School, which is happy. I really like the school and the principle. It is such a better feeling than Nimitz. It's light, and there are windows in the classrooms, and it's friendly and clean and just feels happy. I really really really like it there. And I am so relieved to finally know what I'm going to be doing!

I owe a thank you to every one who ever prayed for me, listened to me whine and complain, deal with the stress, and who helped me get through this. Thank you. I love you all and never could have made it through the past few months without you!! And by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

With much love and grattitude,
B

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Graham said...

I told you so. :) Merry Christmas!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home